Sunday, October 26, 2008

Absorbant and yellow and porous is he.



I want to share a hilarious dialogue from a comic I was just rereading. The first guy is being interrogated by a government agent.




"All right, all right, I'll tell you what you want to know."
"That's more like it. You're making the right move, deciding to cooperate with the government, Mr. Rictor. Now, tell us about your contacts with the X-Cell."
"I've only ever seen the one guy."
"Can you describe him?"
"Kind of a squarish head... long nose... wide, crazy eyes..., yellowish skin..."
"Could be jaundice. Probably a drug addict."
"Probably."
"What's his name?"
"Robert, I think. Something like that."
"Where can we find him?"
"All I know is that he said he lives under the sea."
"Under the--?"
"Yeah. In a pineapple."
"Interesting."




That is just priceless. You know who he's describing, don't you? Later, the government agent's boss comes in.




"So what have you got?"
"His contact is named 'Robert' and he claims to live in a pineapple under the sea. I'm figuring that's code for a secret aquatic base."
...
"You don't have any children, do you?"
"Uh... no. I'm married to my work."
"Feel free to make it an open marriage. [To herself] Great, now I'm gonna have that stupid song stuck in my head all day."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha

Sponge Bob is one of those examples of a kids show that's really meant for adults. I want to get dad a stuffed spongebob pineapple but I have no idea where to find one. Any ideas?